The Alliance for Wisconsin Youth supports local coalitions by:
- Providing resources to build membership and sustain programs.
- Providing information on evidence-based prevention programs, policies, and practices
- Providing training on the Strategic Prevention Framework.
- Providing networking and learning opportunities for member coalitions to engage with other member coalitions.
- Providing scholarships for coalition members to attend conferences and trainings.
- Providing information on grant opportunities.
This assistance is provided through video calls, phone calls, emails, and in-person meetings and visits.