The Alliance for Wisconsin Youth serves local Alliances in a variety of areas, for example:
- Building and sustaining local coalitions
- Strategic Prevention Framework (assessment, capacity-building, planning, implementation, evaluation, cultural competence and sustainability)
- Evidence-based prevention programs, policies and practices
- Building adult/youth partnerships
- Youth leadership and engagement
- Program development
- Developmental assets, resiliency, risk and protective factors
- Connecting to other local prevention efforts
- Information on funding resources
- Opportunities to attend learning, sharing and networking events and to apply for scholarships to prevention conferences.
- Access to national, state and regional information.
How does the Alliance provide you with service?
Via telephone, email or in-person through meetings, visits or training workshops.
How often can you request service?
As often as you need to! We are here for you and welcome your questions.
Can non-members receive Alliance services?
Assistance is provided to local coalitions that are not yet a registered Alliance member but are in the process of coalition development to become a member.
Who are the Alliance service providers?
Service providers may include Alliance staff, state partners, or independent contractors with expertise in specific topics or areas of the state. We strive to match your needs with the best possible service provider.
What have people said about Alliance services?
“What could be better than instruction and role playing? This was wonderful.”
“We really appreciate the information you send. We don’t have time to find things ourselves!”
“I wish I could put 6, or even 7 or 8 [out of 5] for ‘My expectations for this experience were met.’”
“Very valuable event.”
“This training was excellent. We would like to have more.”
“I think you guys do a fantastic job. I mean it.”
PLEASE CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS OR SEND A SERVICE REQUEST
Staff Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org