Mark your calendars for the Northwoods Coalition Annual Meeting and Training and Ethics Preconference!
- Ethics Preconference, SAMHSA CAPT curriculum, satisfies the 6 hour ethics training requirement for those interested in pursuing a Prevention Specialist Certification
- Opening ceremony to honor Wisconsin Tribal Nations with presentation of the flags and Ogichidaa Singers of Lac du Flambeau Public School
- National speaker, Mark Yarbrough, Suffer From BURNOUT? Give ‘em the F.I.N.G.E.R.!
- Tamra Omen, Love Drives, Hope Wins
- Variety of breakout sessions with topics to cover mental health, methamphetamine, school drug testing, social media, Wisconsin YRBS data trends, networking and more!
For more information, please see the Northwoods AMAT Flyer.
Scholarships will be available to cover the cost of registration, application coming soon!