The 2018 National Prevention Network Conference will take place in Boston, Massachusetts on August 28-30, 2018. The purpose of the National Prevention Network (NPN) Conference is to highlight the latest research in the substance use prevention field. It provides a forum for prevention professionals, coalition leaders, researchers, and federal partners to share research, best practices and promising evaluation results for the purpose of integrating research into prevention practice.
The conference theme for 2018 is A Revolution in Prevention: Understanding the Past, Informing the Future.
The topics for the 2018 NPN Conference are:
- Evidence-based Programs, Strategies, Emerging Practices
- Prevention Workforce Development
- Marijuana, Opioids, or Prescription Drug Abuse
- Substance Abuse Prevention Collaboration with Related Fields
- Drug Trends and Emerging Issues
- Alcohol: Underage Drinking, and Young Adults/Collegiate
For more information about presenting at the NPN conference, please visit the NPN Call for Presentations page