CADCA’s Mid-Year Training Institute will be held July 23-27, 2017, at the Marriott Marquis in Atlanta, Georgia. Join an estimated 2,000 community-based substance abuse prevention leaders at a five-day training event, focused on “Engineering Healthy Communities” and packed with innovative and engaging courses.
You’ll also receive the following:
- Training from top experts in the field
- Choose from 90 minute, half-day, and full-day sessions
- Information, tools and strategies to take your prevention work to the next level
- The latest science, news and trends on substance abuse issues
- The opportunity to network with thousands of advocates passionate about prevention
*Early bird registration is available from now until June 12, 2017. Sign up and register now for the event to save up to $100 on all registration fees.
CADCA has partnered with some airlines to provide a discount for attendees for air fare. See more information here about the flight discounts and getting around in Atlanta.
Register for the CADCA mid year event here
For more information about this event, please visit the CADCA Mid-Year Training Institute web page